So you know how some people blog very regularly and then all of the sudden they stop?
Do you know what I always think?
They must be pregnant.
And I'm usually right.
I tell you this for a very important reason.
I tell you this because even though my blogging has significantly decreased, I am not pregnant.
Were you thinking I was?
Shame on you.
I've just been outta my groove.
Do you ever get like that? Like you're a zombie - just going through the motions?
Bleck.
You see, nothing makes me happier than a mega productive day.
I make my list (I love lists) and spend the day going check..check check check check
Beautiful.
But lately my friends, I've been lucky to even make a list.
I've had lots of random tedious things I've been working on
which seems to have sucked the life out of my productivity.
Booo for that.
But, yesterday I rejoiced because I had a big ol' list which ended up which a bunch of big ol' check marks.
Booyah!
Since then I have been feeling like a wet dog.
Shaking off and snapping back into action.
Now all I need is for the sun to come out and stay out
(have I mentioned how much I LOVE the sunshine, and dislike dreary, rainy days?!)
for no one to get sick ever again (especially me)
to stop having 3 treat days per week (1 Kira, 1),
to get these rotten taxes done,
to go spend my free $10 at Kohls,
oh, and while I'm whipping out this list -
I want Daylight Savings to go away. (Yes,we've adjusted, but wasn't that annoying?)
Ok, I think that's a good list for now.
I'm not asking for too much, am I?
P.S. I would also like a little house elf to magically clean the house and have dinner on the table.
And maybe do all that laundry that I'm behind on.
And clean my van because it's ultra dirty.
Oh, and the fridge could really use a clean-out.
Do house elves do taxes?

2 comments:
HEY. just so you know I haven't been blogging nearly as much as normal...and there is no bun in this oven. Sorry your theory is flawed! good luck with your to do list.
I'm not prego either. I just got to lazy to blog. But I am back at it!
Post a Comment