Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Just 2 posts ago I showed a picture of the boys playing in the pile of "snow."
Well, I am happy to announce that Mother Nature has shaped up
and given us the weather I've been waiting for!
Hello sunshine and warm weather!
These two spent a fair part of Saturday splashing around in that freezing cold water.
They were loving it.
I know it's going to be blazing hot, but I can't wait for summer.
I've been doin' a little dance every day
that I wake up to see the sun shining through the windows.
And Jack did a little dance when I told him that he could start wearing shorts to school.
Given the option, he will always choose shorts with cowboy boots.
Dashing.

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

You are soooo MEAN!! We are still getting SNOW! Maybe I need to move in with you.