Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break: Part 1

I'm basically thinking that we should have spring break every other week. 
I honestly loved every minute of having the kids home.
And I may or may not have enjoyed sleeping in just a little.
But we didn't just sleep our vacation away - no sir.
In a picture, here's how our spring break started.
Jack is an absolute crack-up to have around but positively refuses to cooperate for a picture.
Bradley never stopped moving or injuring himself.
Aubrey apparently discovered a new hole in her face which perfectly fits her finger.
Brooklyn finally lost that snaggly front tooth
and smothered I mean, mothered that poor little Aubsie to bits.
In other news, 
we ate really healthy all week
and faithfully exercised every day.
Oh wait, that was actually a lie.
A shameful lie.
But folks, you'll want to forgive me
because all this excitement was only the first half of the week.
I know, it was almost too much, wasn't it?
But trust me folks, the second half was spent with the grandparents,
so mega fun was had.
Do stay tuned.

No comments: