There are certain moments in motherhood that cause you to stop.
Stop, lift an eyebrow, and look around suspiciously.
I had one of those today.
We have an island in our kitchen.
An island where a whole host of interesting things are dropped and left.
Scraps of lunch, homework, phones, toys, dishes, banana peels...you get the idea.
I figure that it's all just part of family life.
But today, as I was passing by I looked down and noticed this:
Um....
this is where that whole eyebrow lift/suspiciously looking around comes in.
Our dog was immediately ruled out because she looks and moves something like a bratwurst.
The two oldest kids can read - and therefore know that this is clearly not for human consumption.
The littlest one is too little to get the bone back up on the counter.
That leaves one.
I had togag laugh.
When I asked him if he liked it, he said that it was "kind of yucky."
The dog however,
might be feeling kind of gypped.
That was her Christmas present, after all.
Um....
this is where that whole eyebrow lift/suspiciously looking around comes in.
Our dog was immediately ruled out because she looks and moves something like a bratwurst.
The two oldest kids can read - and therefore know that this is clearly not for human consumption.
The littlest one is too little to get the bone back up on the counter.
That leaves one.
I had to
When I asked him if he liked it, he said that it was "kind of yucky."
The dog however,
might be feeling kind of gypped.
That was her Christmas present, after all.


1 comment:
I remember two of my own children who had their fair share of dog food hmm..who could that have been?
Post a Comment