This winter (so far) I have purchased 27 pounds of Cuties.
You know, the oranges.
The cute ones. ha ha
My kids get worked into some kind of craziness when Cutie season starts.
Especially the littlest one.
(child, not orange)
I am quite sure that she has nearly eaten her weight in Cuties this month.
Seriously.
I used to be able to control the consumption a little better.
But now that she can peel them herself -
she is a Cutie eating fool.
I may be completely broke by the time these little oranges go out of season,
but I will sacrifice my financial future for this:
I seriously can't get enough of those cute little hands peeling those little oranges.
(And putting the peels in the trash!)
Watching her peel a little orange is always enough to stop me in my tracks.
Just to watch.
Sigh.
I love my babies.
And...I have planted a "cutie tree" in my backyard.
Maybe I better plant another one.
Oh, and for anyone wondering about Aubrey's internal functioning after all those oranges...
I know you are out there.
She apparently has a belly of steel.
Now you know.


2 comments:
Kira, you always make me laugh in your writing. And yes those little hands are precious.
I remember Kira's little hands "tear" drop drop drop
Post a Comment