Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I am re-dedicated
Ok, so just in case there are a few of you out there following my blog, I have to apologize for being so lame and not posting much. My loyalty shifted for awhile and I was trying out another blogging site with intentions of copying and pasting my posts here so people could see it, but I never got around to that part so I have decided to return to blogger because let's face it, it's more fun to blog when people read and comment. Thanks to those who played "Name that baby." I will be posting the results in a couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are glad you are going to post more. My favorite part about blogging is the comments also.
Hi Kira, you need to put links to other peoples blog! (So I can get great craft ideas too;)
Post a Comment