Sunday, October 26, 2008

Preschool Fieldtrip

What a big day - Brooklyn's first ever school field trip. She got to go to the Pumpkin patch (yes, it is the same one we already went to, but since I couldn't go on the field trip :( I had to take her before.) Luckily, Kevin Ryan was able to go with the kids and take some fun pictures - which I just swiped off of their blog - thanks guys!
Highlight #1 for Brooklyn was that she got to ride the school bus! Pretty exciting. When she got home she told me all about the rules of the bus.
Highlight #2 was that she got to check the place out with her good buddy Logan. As seen below, they are quite the pair - Logan loves to drag her around and show her everything. (we aren't really sure what Logan was really pointing at, but as Stephanie pointed out, it looks like the woman in front of them is getting a little poke in the bottom. Gosh Stephanie - why did you have to point that out? Now that's all I see when I look at this picture. Now I guess that is what everyone else will see too. :)



Here they are on the hayride - thanks for actually looking at the camera Logan. What a cute boy!
Here is the Gettysburg Elementary Pre-K a.m. class with teacher Mrs. Herman



So, Stephanie and I think that secretly Kevin is planning the future wedding of our 2 children - how else do you explain him taking engagement looking pictures of them?


Brooklyn had a great time on her first field trip. I REALLY wanted to go with her, but a couple of weeks before Mrs. Herman announced that no siblings would be allowed to go due to it being too crowded. So, since I have a nursing baby - I had to stay home. But thanks again to Kevin for taking lots of pictures of the kids!

1 comment:

Stephanie Ryan said...

Hey Kira, alright I'm somewhat guilty as charged but only because Logan likes Brooklyn so much and we just think she is the cutest thing ever. By the way, Dave and I are working out a potluck with our families to take place in the next few weeks, we could discuss any proposed dowries for unavoidalbe future events. Will 11-8 work out for you guys?