Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

It's pumpkin carving time! Brooklyn was way into this - she was pulling pumpkin guts out like a wild woman with no thought to them getting all over her and everything else. Jack on the other hand took one look in there and said, "Ewww, gross!" There was no convincing him to even think about going in there.



Happy 1st Halloween Bradley! (We really could have used a bigger pumpkin!)



Here's my man carving away!



The finished product! (Dave seems to be giving his best impression of a Jack-o-lantern) :)






This is just a random picture from a family home evening we had a couple of weeks ago about listening to the Spirit. I just think the picture is pretty funny. We have a thing for ears around here.



10 comments:

Julie said...

I love the ears! We're doing the pumpkin carving tonight- wish us luck!

Jenny said...

I LOVE the ears! What a good idea! Plus the pumpkin faces are great, too!

Loucks 6 said...

Kira
Your family is so cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I can't believe you have three. You guys are awesome....we miss you soooooooooo much!
jamie

Loucks 6 said...

Kira
I your family is so cute!!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We miss you guys tons!
Jamie

Loucks 6 said...

o.k. so I just left you a few comments....I am pretty new at this. Sorry I was not sure if it worked or not.

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Oh how cute!! Cute family and nice pumpkins!!

Andrea said...

So cute!! Your kids are getting so grown up! Did they have a fun Halloween?

Kristy Skoy said...

I love the photo of baby in the pumpkin! How CUTE! I hope all is well with your family!

Angela said...

Your family is so cute! I love the FHE idea, did you come with that?

The WIlloughby Family said...

Hey Kira, I found you from Jenny! Your kids are so cute! I love the pumpkin body pic. How is having 3 kids? I go crazy with 2 these days.

Jess