WARNING!!! The following story is NOT FOR THE WEAK OF STOMACH. Seriously guys, you DO NOT want to read this and you DO NOT want to know about the picture to follow. No really, YOU DON'T. But, I guess if you are going to stick around, I'll be happy to gross you out. Don't say I didn't warn you.
So, today was a nice, warm day so I thought to myself..."I have not done any yard work for at least 2 months. I bet there are lots of weeds/leaves that need to be picked up. I should be a responsible adult and get out there and do it." So, the baby was sleeping and the kids wanted to play on their scooters so I gathered up the rake and big leaf picker-uppers (those are the best - I'll post a picture later because you all want a pair) and we went out in the back yard. Well, I started with the leaves but started to get bored because it was annoying that they were all wet and stuck to the ground...yes, they were starting to decompose. I really should have picked them up back in November. Oops. Anyway, after a good 15 minutes of picking up leaves I decided to just survey the place so I could put together a really good Saturday "Honey-do" list for Dave. Well, something in the very back corner of the yard caught my eye. It was this:
Well, my first thought was that we had a serious arachnid problem and at any moment 30,000 baby spiders were going to be busting out of that thing. Not good. But upon further analysis what did I discover??? Yep, you guessed it, that's doggy doo doo sporting a fabulous coat of mold. Gross I know. I told you not to read this story. I really have no idea what possessed me to even post this as it is fairly disturbing but for whatever reason, I couldn't resist. I am so thankful that Dave has been faithful in his "pooper-scooper" duties. Otherwise I could have all these "puffs" all over my yard.
P.S. This probably wasn't my best choice of a topic after I haven't blogged for so long. I do hope I don't lose any readers...or friends over this. Oh, and I do hope you weren't about to eat. sorry.
3 comments:
You thought my cookie was odd? Really? I love your stories!
Very educational! I had no idea that poop could do that. I thought it was a happy meal or something :o)
that's some pretty potent poo!
Post a Comment