Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Genocide

Yes, I am considering Genocide. If one more nasty, rotten little ANT dares to enter the confines of my sanctuary - we might both go up in flames.


Any tips?

My dad said to pour gasoline on them and then light it on fire. It would probably make me feel better...but I'm sure it's got to be against some city fire code...and I don't think I'd like to be featured in a newspaper article titled;


Unidentifiable woman dies when her house explodes due to ant invasion


Seriously though, I can't take it anymore.

Please help.




4 comments:

Sapp Family said...

We had a cricket problem when we first moved in. I made Wyatt get us a bug service after the first night. I could hear the crickets as I tried to sleep, then my imagination got away from me and I could feel them crawling on me. I'm not good with bugs. :)

Janet said...

I have to say, when the title "genocide" and the flames popped up I got a little scared. I thought you were getting political on us :o) I get enough of that at home!!! Sorry, I know nothing about ants...

Mary and Dean said...

At my grandparents Marina they use dishsoap to keep the ant away from the boats cuz once they get it it's bad news. they just put a trail around the docking lines and that seems to keep them at bay. Also they use Irish Spring soap to keep wasps away. I however prefer to have bugs be someone else's job so I have a bug guy and he kills them for me. Good luck!

Andrea said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. We had ants in Oklahoma and I would take crazy birds over ants any day. I think we tried every ant bait possible, but it never worked. It's so frustrating. I remember reading all kinds of home remedies on the internet to get rid of them, but I never tried them. Sometimes, just for your own sanity, it's best to fork out the money to pay someone to spray and I think some places have guarantees. Good luck!!