Would anyone like to know what I was doing 3 years ago today? I was cuddling my brand new baby boy! (and looking terribly pale)
Jack Timothy Bowen
7 pounds 4 ounces
This one is my all time favorite picture of Jack!
This boy is a classic. Without a doubt he is the spice in this family. I can't get enough of his charming personality. It's hard to believe that he's already 3! We love you Jack!
So cute! I forgot how black his hair was when he was born. And you look like you're about 19 in that picture :o) I miss you guys...I wish we were closer. I hate missing out on seeing these little kids grow up.
6 comments:
He is such a cutie! What a sweet boy!
So cute! I forgot how black his hair was when he was born. And you look like you're about 19 in that picture :o) I miss you guys...I wish we were closer. I hate missing out on seeing these little kids grow up.
what a handsome little guy!
Wow! I can't believe he's three! "Spice" is a great word to describe! We've definitely got some of that in our family too!
I'm glad you found my blog, too! Your kids are so cute! Hope you don't mind that I'm saving you to My Friends.
He is such a good looking little guy! And I LOVE his faces. Happy Birthday Jack!
Post a Comment