Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rodeo Day

Well, this is a little late - but my life has gotten considerably busier lately so I do apologize to anyone that may have been concerned about my absence and welfare. I have many activities to blog about and have missed my old friend The Blog.


Anyway....


About, oh, you know, a MONTH ago Brooklyn had rodeo day at school. I LOVE that her teacher invites parents and siblings to come and enjoy the parties and fun at the school. (Confession: I am bitterly jealous that my daughters teachers get to spend so much time with her watching her learn. Ok, maybe not BITTERLY jealous, but I have LOVED the times I have volunteered.)


Ok, I'll move on. Here are a few pics from her killer Rodeo Party






Look at that girl go! She's roping a steer with the help of her awesome teacher, Mrs. Herman.




Logan and Brooklyn on their trusty steeds.



All the little cowboy's and girls chowing down on some fabulous trail mix after panning for gold.


We all had a fabulous time.

P.S. What an awesome teacher to spend all that time making those horses for the kids. She's the coolest!

No comments: