Well, once we finally made it to our final destination for Spring Break we had a lovely time.
The weather was fabulous
The company was fantastic
This is what my mother in law gets for refusing to be in any pictures. Ha ha :-)
The kids received maximum spoilage and thouroughly enjoyed all of the Easter festivities.
Please note Jack's super excited face. The little booger would not smile, or even look at me for a picture in his cutie Easter clothes. Boo for him.
Bradley thought he was coloring eggs just like the big kids - really all he got though was a cup of water and a spoon. All the fun without the mess :)
For Brooklyn, no trip to her grandparents house is complete without a trip to the...
The boys aren't as big of a fan of the actual water, but can spend hours doing this:
Which eventually turns into this:
Bradley quickly discovered that throwing sand at Jack made him scream and run which is apparently highly entertaining.
He also discovered that when his mother looks like this:
he can get several handfuls of sand thrown at her before she can get up.
Thereby making her an excellent screaming, flailing target. Little stinker.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get out of a "sand chair" when you look like the picture above?
It's not pretty.
Which is exactly why I didn't post (or take) a picture of the real thing.
I can imagine that your imagination can do a fine enough job on it's own.
Only 9 weeks to go by the way
YAY!!



5 comments:
Kira, you look great. I can't believe you're that far along! What cute pictures.
It's all worth it in the end. Hang in there!!
Fun Easter! I am so excited for your little one to come! Hopefully I will see her this summer!
Man, I should have thought of the water thing with Linus! That would have saved me and my mother in law a stained table and blue and red spotted arms. Apparently almost 2 doesn't really qualify you as being a big boy yet...
Jealous of the beach, by the way. I would have taken a few throws of sand in my face if I could have sat on a sun baked beach for a few moments!! Hang in there- what are you having, by the way?
Kira I always love your posts! They make me laugh! I bet you look fabulous! It looks like you had a great time over Easter!
Post a Comment