Introducing...
Aubrey Jane Bowen
June 4, 2010
9:51 pm
6 lbs 13 oz
19 3/4 inches
I'm thinking I will post the full birth story later - because who doesn't enjoy a good birth story?
But for now I must say that this could possibly be the world's best newborn.
Seriously.
I don't want to jinx myself or anything, but she has been soooo good.
Eating, sleeping, everything.
And it's a good thing she is such an easy baby because I am getting worked over by these three...
Seriously, I wasn't prepared for what has overcome my first 3 children.
It should make for some lovely reading later.

11 comments:
You have such a sweet little family!
Congratulations! I love all the dark hair and I love the name. If Liam had been a girl he would have been an Aubrey. Good luck with your other 3, I'm sure you'll have a lot of funny stories to share!
She could also possibly be the world's most beautiful new born. seriously, what a doll! Congrats.
She is beautiful and I love the name you guys picked out. I'm coming out to visist family in Cali this summer and would love to come visit you guys. Are you guys going to be around in July?
Congratulations! I hope things continue to go well for you!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I still remember when Jack and Sophie were born ... right next door to each other! :) It's amazing to think how much has changed since then!
Congrats! I had no idea you were expecting again. That's so great. She is beautiful and I love her name.
Congrats Bowen Family. Your family has doubled since we saw you last...all kiddos are so cute congrats again!
She is adorable! I'm glad she is here! Can't wait to meet her some day!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations to your family!
She is absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait for the birth story :)
Post a Comment