Well, the plan is that I am headed into the hospital tomorrow morning at 9:00. I've never had a scheduled induction before so it's been kind of weird to have it all planned. Weird in a good way. I am feeling pretty excited and nervous all at once. I spent the day cleaning and eating Popsicles with the little people. It was a super toasty day today.
I finished putting all the baby stuff together, including putting the car seat in the car which made me feel impressed with myself that in a few short years I have managed to fill a minivan with children. It kind of looks like a car seat swap meet in my back seats. I love it.
We still haven't managed to come up with a name. We are struggling. We can agree on most everything - except for a name for our child.
I'm very happy to have Dave's mom here so I don't have to worry about what to do with my other little monkeys. They will be thrilled to wake up and have her here and likely won't miss me at all.
I am worried about this baby being jumbo sized. My dad has requested a pregnant picture of me - which I will hopefully someday appreciate...I didn't think I was looking THAT big, but after seeing the picture, I am thinking differently. So the headlines tomorrow will read,
"Clovis Woman Gives Birth To 15 Pound Baby"
Whew - that's a whole lot of belly.
Brooklyn was thrilled when I asked her to take this picture for me.
She will be a master photographer someday. She kept giggling and telling me how cute I looked and how she loves my pink shirt.
Well folks, I am timing a few contractions as we speak and hope that I will head in on my own.
Either way, the next post will certainly highlight our newest addition!
6 comments:
Good luck and take it easy! I hear you on the baby name thing- Craig and I never get around to discussing it until we're pressured to do it last minute. :-) I would suggest names that I like, but while in conversation with my family about said topic recently, Craig scowled and scoffed at me the entire time- apparently he's pretty stickler about not sharing names with other people incase they steal them from us. In any case, by the time you read this you will probably already have a name picked out, so it won't matter anyway! Thinking of you this morning...
Um ya you are/were big! I think you gained all your weight in your belly! I think that may be a big baby! we love you and wish you the best today.
Good luck, Kira! Hope everything goes well for you. You look so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one.
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it and get to see your little muffin :)
Kira, you look great! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little addition!
It's no fair how cute you look pregnant!
Post a Comment