Do you know how wonderful it is that instead of being mega pregnant today,
I am enjoying this:
Wow, it's nice not to be pregnant anymore, and even nicer to have a snugly little 1 week old newborn. Especially one who sleeps and eats like a champ.
(I'll be posting more details about this girly later.)
Also, happy last day of Kindergarten to Brooklyn!
This is her with her teacher Mrs. Tacata.
I seriously couldn't have asked for a better teacher!
She had a great school year, but is excited for summer vacation.
Let the fun begin!

6 comments:
Congrats to you she is beautiful!!!!!! Lucky you she sleeps good..Me not so lucky haha
CUTENESS!!! She has so much CUTE hair!
I cant believe Brooklyn is big enough for 1st grade!
She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures! And congrats to Brooklyn. I bet she is excited to be able to stay home and enjoy her new baby sister!
she is such perfection!! and all that hair! What fun. I am glad that you aren't pregnant any more too :)
Congrats. She is such a cutie. And now you have TWO beautiful girls! And a couple pretty cute boys too by the way.
Congrats Kira she is so cute I love all the hair!
Post a Comment