Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grumpy Gills

My littlest one has been quite a grump for the last couple of weeks.
She doesn't want to be on the floor, she doesn't want to be in her chair, and she doesn't really want to sleep.
I think she mostly just wants to cry and be held aaaalllll day.
Now, I love this little peach, but as any mother knows - I can't hold this wee one aaaallll day.
We are going on week 2 of this grumpiness and my fortress is showing the signs of it.
I'll spare you the pictures of the disorganization and laundry I'm behind on.
sigh.
Last night we made her cry it out.
And cry it out she did.
From 1:00 to 3:30 am
Sheesh - now I'm really tired and have had a mega headache all day.
We've definitely got to figure out whats bothering the babe.
Cause I am missing my happy, content baby.
And I've got a lot of work to catch up on...
This last picture makes me want to go gobble her up.
And my question for the day is: 
If this were your baby, (that is not an offer) what would you do with ALL THAT HAIR?
It's all crazy 'n' stuff and I just don't know what to do with it.

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

I love her hair just the way it is. It is messy but it is so dang cute! Maybe just put it in a side clip and spray some spray jell on it. I hope her crankiness means she is cutting teeth, I hate weeks like that.

Tracy Haws said...

I wish I could help with the hair issue. My kids are/were all bald till they were near 2. She is adorable and I wish I lived closer so I could take her for a few hours and you could rest. (Notice I didn't say "do laundry"? Sleep is more important. ;) )Hang in there friend!