Monday, October 18, 2010

This Girl of Mine

This girl never ceases to amaze me. 
Really, I have been blessed as a mother to be able to raise this girl.

Remember these?
These beauties that she worked so hard for?
She wore them to school today and came home without them.
When I asked her what happened to them, she said that she gave them to a girl in her class 
who didn't have any.
Then she said that she couldn't wait to earn more because there are more kids who don't have any -
and she plans to change that.

5 comments:

The Yarbrough Clan said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! you have such a fun family! miss you guys!

lori said...

What a thoughtful and caring thing to do! She is so sweet and cute.

Kristy Skoy said...

She is an awesome friend she is!

Tringali Family said...

How sweet!

Kerri said...

What a sweetie!! You must be doing something right. Aren't kids full of surprises!Love that granddaughter!!!