Thursday, October 28, 2010

You've got a little something...right there...

Let the Halloween festivities begin!

Going...

Going...

Gone...

Sometimes I am amazed (and secretly jealous) at the amount of yummy goodness these kids can consume when given the opportunity to go for it.
I stood back and watched Bradley devour this cupcake. 
Amazing. 
Amazing that it doesn't bother him to have all that stuff all over his face.
He didn't care one bit.
Of course, he never does.  He's always filthy.
And always eating, come to think of it.
Halloween certainly isn't my favorite holiday, but Bradley seems to enjoy it!
I fully anticipate the next 3 days to look a lot like these photos.
Yay for children who've had too much sugar and not enough sleep...
Bring it.

Note to self:  Never take your children to a cupcake eating extravaganza without wet wipes. 
(Thank you Sharlene for your generous donation.)  :)


1 comment:

lori said...

Sometimes it is fun just to sit back and watch children get messy, mostly when it's some other persons child! He looked like he had fun!