Remember this little fella?
Sigh.
See how he looks all sweet and innocent?
It's all part of the con people.
Be careful what you believe.
Although, I must admit that he is sweet.
One of the sweetest I know.
In fact, he shows us his love and sweetness in ways we'll never forget.
For example,
nothing says "I love you" like a little turn of the big red knob.
Dave has enjoyed the gift of an ice cold shower at least twice.
Thank you Bradley.
But I'm not gonna lie, I thought it was a teenie weenie bit funny.
Since it wasn't me.
I had to thaw Dave out with the hair dryer.
Which was also funny.
Like, really funny.
I was laughing hysterically and he was blue and shivering.
A perfect start to my day.
So let me say it again.
Thank you Bradley.
P.S. I should mention that I have since removed the knob all together.
We can't have the tables turning on me, now can we?


1 comment:
Gotta remember that one! Do I have a knob that looks like that in my house?! I guess I'd better find out... it won't be long before my little helper finds it if we do! Thanks for the heads up. Gotta love those early rising hubbies for catching these things for us, huh? :)
Post a Comment