Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Sentence

For awhile, I was concerned about Bradley's speech.
He understood it all, but he sure wasn't saying much.
But my friends, things have recently changed.
And really, I have Jack to thank.
Jack gave Bradley the motivation he needed to produce his first full sentence.
What a guy.
Check out this picture.
Any guesses on what Bradley's first sentence was?
"Jack hurt me."
And truthfully folks, that's a heavily used phrase in this house.
Good thing Bradley learned it first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
This picture could also be titled,
"Where is Mother?"
The boys are fighting, the baby is crying on the floor,
and a dinosaur is about to bite Jack in the foot.
(oh, and I cropped out all the toys on the floor)
Ya, that sounds about right.
Home Sweet Home.
:-)

3 comments:

TimothyandJessica said...

That looks like a common scene in our home... :) It's nice to think they may grow out of these stages someday!

Jared and Karissa said...

I LOVe LOVE LOVE reading your blog! 1. i ALWAYS laugh 2. It's real-- you say it how it is, and it's so funny! It helps me find humor in my pile of dishes.... and HUGE stack of laundry. :) Love your posts!

Lori said...

Looks like a familiar seen from our house, too!