Hot Diggity Dog!
We had a fabulous Christmas!
Grandma got the kids some cutie Christmas duds.
I badly wanted a picture of the 4 of them together, happily smiling with rosy cheeks and Christmas lights twinkling in the background but alas, they wouldn't have it.
So here's a big poo for this lame picture.
Lame sauce, I know.
But here's a little sneaky peaky at each of them.
No really, I had to sneak up on them, or distract them with tantalizing goodies.
(This was actually Brooklyn's Christmas dress when she was a wee little lassie.)
(See those tree branches? I smooshed myself back behind the tree to get this delicious picture of this handsome man in his bow tie (and his perfect little lips.))
What do you know?! He will rarely give me a good smile...
give him a present and POOF! perfect smile.
(See those tree branches? I smooshed myself back behind the tree to get this delicious picture of this handsome man in his bow tie (and his perfect little lips.))
What do you know?! He will rarely give me a good smile...
give him a present and POOF! perfect smile.
We've already seen this beauty - but she's just the sweetest little peach
Santa stopped by one night for a little visit and to drop off a little something.
Jack got his very own Santa hat and rewarded Santa
by doing a little jig with his eyes practically popping out of his head
and yelling in his slightly shrilly voice,
"Mom!! I got what I wanted!!! How did he know?! Oh, I love Santa."
It was pretty sweet.
The funny thing about Jack is that every time Santa came on the scene - he turned into an absolute angel.
As if those 3 minutes of angelic behavior would make up for a whole year of spunk.
Bradley though, only had eyes for the candy canes.
He's pretty focused on what's most important.
For Christmas this year, Dave and I *froze* our buns off at midnight on Black Friday
waiting in line for broken bones and stitches
er, I mean, a trampoline.
By George, I forgot how fun those babies are.
Although childbirth x 4 + a trampoline = well, it's just not the same experience.
You do the math.
And if you can't fathom what I am talking about then go give birth a time or two, spend a few minutes on the trampoline and then give me a holler.
If you're still confused, then this blog has probably traumatized you more than once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a good ol' time with the relatives for Christmas.
The grandparents enjoyed spoiling the kids,
and I enjoyed watching them hold on for dear life while flying down a zip line at the beach.
And throw dirt in their own face.I should also mention that we spent plenty of the break with the sickies.
Which was definitely not my favorite part.
P.S. I would like to publicly apologize to my mother
whom I used to tease for saying that she couldn't jump on the trampoline with us
because she might wet her pants.
She gave birth 4 times - and I have been humbled.











3 comments:
That's awesome! And I can't jump on the tramp anymore just because it makes me SO sick! Good luck with that!
I remember making fun of my mom for never running...yeah I understand now. So great to join the mom club huh!
I totally understand the whole trampoline thing. I can't jump-rope anymore either! Oh well. The pictures that you "captured" of the kids are great.
Post a Comment