I haven't been very good at posting Aubrey's growth stats.
Probably because she hasn't been doing much growing...
I took her in for a little 10 month check up:
15 lbs 14 oz (3rd percentile)
Height: (hmmm...I can't remember, but it was somewhere around the 18th percentile)
She's rapidly falling on the percentile charts, but no worries -
this girl is eating, sleeping, and acting like a healthy, happy 10 month old!
I went out to take a few pictures of Aubrey (with no hair in her face!)
but apparently she has no interest in showing us her whole face.
She WOULD NOT look at me!
Obviously the flowers, cars, and kids were way more interesting than me.
OR, she knew exactly what I was after
so her little "internal spark" told her to look anywhere except where I wanted her to.
Little stinker.

1 comment:
She is so cute! My babies are all on the very small side too.
Post a Comment