Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Her Majesty

Aubrey has definitely been our latest walker.
I thought to myself, "What is taking this child so long?"
Not that I was really in that much of a hurry,
I mean, we all know that when the baby starts walking the trouble begins.
But still, there comes a point when you have to wonder.
And wonder I did.
Until I started looking through a few pictures.
Can any of you identify any reason why her walking was a little delayed?



Why walk when you can be pulled, carried or pushed?
Valid point.
She's a smart one, that girl of mine.

That last picture is my favorite.
They get her all cozy like she's a princess in her carriage
and then they slide her across the wood floor.
At dangerous speeds.
It may or may not be a little dangerous, but hey, she loves it.
Therefore it's ok, right?

I should mention though that she has finally decided to work out those little legs.
And if you are going to ask if you can have her -
don't bother.
Unless of course you just want her between the hours of 3 and 5 pm.
Then she's all yours.

2 comments:

Janet said...

She is so adorable! I have to tell you that Eve was playing babies the other day and I asked her who her husband was and she said, Jack! When we read your blog she asks who your kids are. I tell her the names and then tell her that she can marry Jack if she wants to. I guess she's listening!!

Barnett Family said...

Camryn was the same exact way! She was 16-17 months when she started and I honestly thought it was because Reese and Noah carried her everywhere.