Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Mother's Work is Never Done

I only have 4 kids, right?
Let's see...we've got Brooklyn,
and then Jack,
and then there's that little artist (more on that later)
and of course the littlest one.
Hmmm...yep, I guess there are only four.
Because I am telling you people,
sometimes it feels as if there must actually be at least 12 people living at this house.
They move so fast!
So fast in fact, that sometimes it feels like they are doubling my workload.
Oh wait, I guess they are.
One bath just wasn't enough for miss Aubrey tonight.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Ha ha ha look at that cute face. What MOm, she only wanted another bath lol

TimothyandJessica said...

So cute! My kids have done that too.

Janet said...

I'm with you. Whoever said that it doesn't matter how many you have after 3 should be tied up and hurt, because I think it increased my exhaustion exponentially!

Julie said...

That is so cute! Nothing like an extra clean baby girl to snuggle with!