Monday, September 13, 2010

The *Aubrey* Doll

I have decided that since wee little babies change so much and grow so fast that I want to post a picture of the week of Aubrey.
And anyone who enjoys feasting on baby deliciousness as much as I do will certainly appreciate.
This is her giving the A'Okay
And anyone who is drawn to look at her left hand
(you are now, aren't you?)
No, her hand isn't deformed...it just looks really funky in this picture

Everywhere I go, people tell me that she looks like a little doll.  Like a magazine porcelain doll.  She has this wee little body and massive amounts of hair.  And supposedly only porcelain dolls have features like that.  So I think I'll make a mold and sell it for millions.  And keep one around because I'm pretty sure I could look at that little face everyday for the rest of my life.

What do you think? 
Give Aubrey a month or so and her hair should be long enough...

No comments: