Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear CPS

I just realized that my previous Bradley post may prompt some of you to want to call Child Protective Services for intentionally tying up my toddler.  But before you do, let me expose the guilty party and go on record saying that I did not pay them for their services.  ha ha


{I'm totally laughing imagining how that picture must have looked to some}


Brooklyn and Jack are very creative creatures and do lots of funny things that I can't explain the motive.  This particular day I had a headache so I decided to lay down for a few minutes during nap time.  When I emerged I noticed a note on Brooklyn's door.


Apparently Brooklyn had grown weary of Bradley sneaking into her room and fiddling with her stuff when she is gone.  So her and Jack devised a plan to protect her precious motorized animals and random pieces of crud.  And can you blame her after seeing the other mischief Bradley is capable of??  That little sheep could get his ears snipped off!


I must admit that I was less than excited to have a whole load of yarn strewn about, but managed to find the humor in it.
Especially when I saw Bradley all tangled in it. 
Like a helpless little bug.
I laughed through the entire un-tying process and then told Brooklyn that she could not booby trap her bedroom.
Her little barnyard has been hidden ever since.


4 comments:

lori said...

See, I thought that Bradley had done that, and I thought he was asleep in the picture! Very clever of Brooklyn to set those traps.

Tringali Family said...

Kira, it's too late....I have already called, CPS is on there way. ;)

Kerri said...

That is sooooo funny!! I'm not surprised because Brooklyn and Jack are quite clever. Poor Bradley!!

Janet said...

Your kids are so funny! I'm so happy you're posting so much. It makes me day so much better :)