As would be expected, I spend a fair amount of time in the foyer at church. Today was certainly no different. Brooklyn and Jack were doing well, but Aubrey was getting fussy and Bradley was insisting on sitting on MY lap. I kept trying to hand Aubrey off to Dave, but he's just not as soft and squishy as me,
so she wouldn't have it.
So, I took her out.
And a few minutes later, Dave brought Bradley out to me. Thankfully, he was traumatized (was I just thankful that my child was traumatized?) thinking that I was going to take him to nursery so he stuck very close to my side which made it easy to keep track of him.
Well, he was being so good that I was actually able to listen and enjoy the meeting.
(Mark that one off as a first since having kids)
A couple of minutes before the meeting was over, I looked down at my charming son. He was smartly dressed, looking completely serious and reverent...
except for the crayons dangling from both nostrils.
Seriously?! How long had those been hanging there?!
He was totally acting like everything was perfectly normal - you know, like crayons belong in your nose.
I was really wishing for a camera. But, because he is cool like that, Bradley reenacted a portion of it for me.
(Although this does no justice to the real thing)
Next Post: Kira's Trip to the ENT to have unidentifiable objects removed from Bradley's nose.

2 comments:
I love that you got him to reenact it. What a sweet, sweet mother!
How funny Kira!! What a funny guy Bradley is.
Post a Comment