Friday, December 31, 2010

Little Orphan Aubrey

Poor Aubrey.
From the eyebrows up,
this girl has got to be the most high-maintenance 7 month old alive.
Unfortunately for her, life doesn't always allow me to devote proper attention
to that mop on top o' the head.
I mean really, a 7 month old - 4th child should not have such demanding locks.
What's a mother to do with all that?

Oooo...I have an idea. 
Maybe we could shave her head and make a Justin Bieber wig.
You think?
Maybe next time we'll talk about what the hair in the back of her head looks like.
Raise your hand if you've ever had to use detangler
in the hair of a child who less than 1 year old.
Ridiculous.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Just the cutest thing ever!

Mary and Dean said...

I am sorry to hear about your baby hair woe's but I have had to use real person conditioner on Kenzie's hair for about a year now. I just put it on the back so ther is no way to get it in her eyes. Works great and is much cheeper than de-tangler. Look on the bright side, she could be bald.

Lori said...

So cute! You're right, though. A 4th child just does not get the proper attention to their hair they may need.

Sara said...

Abbie had hair like that!! I could put it in pig tails at 2 months old Crazy!!!! But so fun!!! Good Luck with the hair woes! She is sure a cutie!!!!!

Tringali Family said...

Her hair looks very auburn in those pictures!

Valerie said...

Ok she is darling and I had to laugh and laugh at this since both our girls have TONS of hair. When I don't' do Addy's hair she looks ridiculous. I mean at least Aubs is more straight hair, Addy has a fro of curls everywhere ha ha ha. LOVE IT!