Monday, December 13, 2010

This boy

(Jack the Snowman.  Pre-K Christmas Program. Dec 2010)

He certainly keeps me on my toes.
And often (okay, almost always) he has me scratching my head
as I watch the little wheels in his head turning,
wondering what kind of trick he's trying to bamboozle me into. 

For example: Last Wednesday's lunchtime conversation.

Jack:  "Mom, is Captain Hook a bad guy?"
Me:  "Yep."
J:  "So does that mean that he says * STUPID?"
M:  "Uh, I guess so."
J:  "What about I * HATE Peter Pan?"
M:  Yeah, probably.
J:  "Does he say, * FAT?"
M:  (raised eyebrow)....speechless
J:  (wheels spinning faster)  "Mom...what are some more bad words that Captain Hook says?"

Must I continue?
The *starred words are of course a small sampling of the forbidden words at our house.
But of course Jack wasn't saying them. 
Captain Hook was.

1 comment:

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Lol. He is so cute! He reminds me of Eligh with all those wonderful questions! haha