It's been awhile since we've been graced with wee little Aubsie's face.
She's cute, isn't she?
She's growing.
Mostly hair.
I'm bracing myself for another haircut.
But my track record with scissors really isn't all that great.
In fact, my adult children will probably stone me
for what I have done to their hair.
(Kind of like how I harass my mother about my Kindergarten mullet.)
Can anyone say that my hair isn't awesome?!
Ahem...moving on...where were we?
Oh yes, my mad hair cutting skills.
You know me -
chop, chop, chop.
But you should also know that there's no way I am going
to dish out 10 big ones for my 8 month old to get a haircut.
Forget about it.
I guess I'll just have to go at it.
Hmmm...maybe she'd like a mullet.
I'm sure they're making a comeback.
Please take a moment to notice those two savage teeth on the bottom.
She's working on a few more.
Which is super exciting for a nursing mother.
"The better to bite you with, my dear."
Really, she said that.
Note to self: You probably shouldn't post frightening pictures of yourself
in the same month that you impressed everyone with your wild Friday nights.



2 comments:
Ha ha ha I love that pic (ok I love both those pic) And I hear you on growing hair, I don't know what to do with Addy's mullet curls ha ha
I just kept cropping Kenzie's from the bottom. kim teased me and said I made her look like a munk, but I disagree. I will say this watch out for the bangs. If you keep them thick, as her hair fills in so will the bulk of the bangs. Good luck I know how it feels. I finally paid to let Kenzie get her first "real" cut but I waited till she was two.
Post a Comment