Brooklyn does at least 50 triple back flips every time she gets a loose tooth.
And then she shows me how she can push her tongue into her teeth
which makes that loosie-goosie point in entirely the wrong direction.
Which really gives me the heebies.
Do you see that thing?
Bleck.
Thankfully, that puppy has recently popped out.
The word is that it flew out onto her jacket during her spelling test.
Sweet.
But between me and you, I think she was sandbagging making sure she would lose it at school.
All for one of these.

But between me and you, I think she was sandbagging making sure she would lose it at school.
All for one of these.

The Holy Grail of awesomeness.
It's amazing sometimes how alluring a small piece of
Made in China plastic can be.
It's amazing sometimes how alluring a small piece of
Made in China plastic can be.

3 comments:
She is too cute! I totally remember those from elementary school! It was the best day when I got to put a tooth in one!
Even I got a little excited when I saw that tooth holder! I can't believe you have a kid who is losing teeth already. You're getting old :) (which I can tease you about because I'm like 8 years older than you!)
I am glad that is gone! I too got a bit squeamish to see it hang out of her mouth.
PS I am glad that it happened at school too!
Post a Comment