Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Death to the Pixie Stick

Can someone please tell me who thought Pixie Sticks would be a good idea?
I mean, I love having children who act like
they just chewed up 8 pounds of coffee beans (java, java, java),
AND who spill countless packages of Fun Dip all over the living room floor
and everything, but really???  Straight sugar in a tube?
I think I'll have to sue for dental charges.

Also, did anyone else's living room look like this on Monday?

I've swept up more sugar dust, candy hearts, and Valentine's than I know what to do with.
On the bright side though,
I managed to score a small pile of chocolate from their bags
after I sifted through all the conversation hearts (Does anyone like those things?).
Thankfully, B & J are still happy to give me all the chocolate 
while they keep the 3 trillion conversation hearts and suckers.
They count in numbers, not in deliciousness.
So I of course let them have the most.
We wouldn't want to be exploiting small children, now would we?

1 comment:

Candie said...

Actually, I was quite surprised when Marlie shared a conversation heart with me recently... they changed the flavor (at least one brand did) and they actually taste like fruity candy instead of flavored crunchy chalk. Go figure!