Friday, February 11, 2011

Little Stinker

Aubrey has discovered a new talent.
And apparently a new schedule.
This week she pooped in the tub.
Twice.
And then she tried to grab it.
Her face was like, "Oh my, where did that come from?"
Like a lady, you know.

The second time she did it, Jack was in the tub with her.

I've never seen him move so fast.

3 comments:

TimothyandJessica said...

Brooklyn, you're children are so cute! I love reading your blog. Sorry you have to deal with poop in the tub, we've had that happen several times too. Not very fun.

Janet said...

I don't know why, but I thinking pooping in the tub is so horrific that it is one of the funniest things about being a parent! I love their reactions: one will scurry away, one will scream bloody murder, and another will just continue on as if nothing is wrong. Love it!!!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Believe it or not, we've never had a kid poo in the bathtub before. We've had kids who pee all the time (harder to catch, unfortunately)- and then when they get caught, suddenly they never want to take a bath again for fear that they may pee in the bathtub (to the point where finally forcing them in to the tub for a scrub down results in a horrific, screaming bloody murder, splashing water everywhere mess). But yeah...no poop. Just...ah, you know, rubbing it in. :-)