Thursday, November 13, 2008

Band-Aid Bandits

I'm not sure what it is about Band-Aid's that is so exciting but my kids (especially Brooklyn) are totally obsessed with them. It makes me crazy. I swear that at least every other day my bathroom looks like this:

And then various parts of their bodies look like this:

There are no "owies" under these Band-Aids - I guess it is just fun to stick them all over yourself. I guess I am going to have to put them on a higher shelf...

3 comments:

Erynn said...

You've got really good music on your playlist.

Rayce & Candi said...

My kids are the same!! They think a bandaid solves all problems. And even when there is no problem, heck, lets just get a bandaid!!

Janet said...

At least they are independent enough to put them on themselves! I still have to do it for them :o)