Monday, November 17, 2008

You know you're tired when...



Brooklyn stayed up a little too late Saturday night so by Sunday afternoon - this is what we found. Dave and I were chatting in the living room when I noticed that things seemed a little too quiet. Jack and Bradley were both asleep but we thought Brooklyn was playing in her room. I went looking for her to find her asleep on the toilet. I think she had been sleeping there for awhile because she had even started drooling (as seen in the 2nd picture if you look closely).
(Poor Brooklyn, someday this will be extremely embarrassing!)

Too funny!

9 comments:

Rayce & Candi said...

I love/hate those pictures. I think I have one for each of my kids. I love them cause they are so funny, but I hate them because I feel bad because it took me that long to figure it out that they had fallen aleep there. That's too cute!

Kasie West said...

That is hilarious. I love kodak moments. You gotta save those for the future boyfriend to look at.

Julie said...

That is hilarious! I love those pictures. Those are definitely keepers!

Angela said...

That is awesome! what great memories to have...isn't it wonderful that we have cameras to take so many great pictures with. She will love it years from now I am sure

Tringali Family said...

How funny! I wonder if her legs fell asleep in that position;)

Candice said...

That's so funny. Cute blog and cute name! I can't believe there's another Candi out there who spells her name the way I do, so "hi" Candi with an i.

Janet said...

Oh man! I laughed so hard!! You definitely win the funny kid contest for the week :o)

Lori said...

Oh, my gosh, that is soooo funny! I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my cheeks! (maybe I'm a little tired, too) Brooklyn is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

hope that bathroom door locks, her knickers already pulled down and sound asleep the fun I would have with her, I'd keep her little knickers too bet they smell delightful