Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our new roommate

Here's a picture of Dave and my new roommate.
He starts out in his room every night, but somewhere between 3-5am he wanders into our room and makes himself a little bed right along my side of the bed. I don't even know how to correct it because we don't hear him come in. But, to tell you the truth, I am not sure that I want to correct it because there is nothing sweeter than waking up to a little 2 year old boy quietly singing "Wheels on the bus." He is typically the first one awake at our house but is so polite not to disturb anyone. I am not a morning person, but it makes me happy to wake up to him singing. Then I get to lean over the side of the bed to wish him "Good Morning" and he flashes me his big beautiful smile and says "I sleep good." What a sweet boy - and thank goodness we have one morning person in the house.

1 comment:

J. Marie said...

Oh, that is so sweet! And Bradley is growing so big! I love the pictures of him in the pumpkin.