Friday, November 21, 2008

Sharing Soup

Well, this is officially my Happy Thanksgiving post. So, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I got to go to Brooklyn's preschool today for Sharing Soup. Oh my cuteness! Just look at these adorable pilgrims.

Brookie & Logan

Having her Thanksgiving Feast (sharing soup, pumpkin pie and apple cider)
Mrs. Herman's Pre-K Indians & Pilgrims
Aren't they adorable? They have been talking all week about things they were grateful for and sharing with others. I am so impressed and how much effort they put into this preschool program. We have been more than thrilled with it all. I especially love that they invite parents (and siblings) to come in for big events like this. Such fun!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Your kids are so cute! It's nice to be able to read your blog and see how you are doing. I loved the one about Brooklyn falling asleep on the toilet. So funny!