
This boy could seriously win an award for the world's best baby. He is so good and happy all the time (except between the hours of 6-7pm when he just wants to eat and go to bed.) He sleeps like a champion and loves to just lay on the floor and watch the show. He is "talking" and laughing and smiles all day. I love this boy!

3 comments:
What a CUTE baby! I love your photos of him!
He is such a cutie!!! I wish he was a girl so we could betroth her to our little boy that's coming. Wait, this is getting confusing and weird...sorry! He looks like such a sweet boy and I can't wait to see him in person :o) Oh, I never had to defend a dissertation: I comped out of it. Sorry I can't help! Good luck.
that is sweet!! and i agree that sometimes things can wait to be "corrected"
Post a Comment