Ahem...perhaps we shouldn't talk about that...
Instead, let's focus on how naughty the kids have been while their father has been away. Well, they haven't exactly been at their naughtiest, but they have been "busy."
How about this:
Aubrey and Bradley were both napping (hello! opportunity to get something done) so I was busy doing this and that - happy that the other two kids were playing nicely.
Well, at some point, I remember that most anytime they are playing happily and fairly quietly, that they are likely doing something that I won't really like.
Why does it have to be like that?
Well, I decided to look in on my little cherubs - and in the process I passed the linen closet.
Deep breath Momma.
Ugh.
They were leaping off the bed onto the pile of poof. And apparently having an apple snack.
Sounds fun, right?
For everyone except the person who got to re-fold a million blankets, sheets, towels and pillowcases.
Which may not have been the funnest thing I've done all day.
But, on a positive note, I now have a nicely organized linen closet.
For now.

2 comments:
Looks like fun! My boys like to grab the couch cushions, all the blankets, the papasan chair cushion and their quilts and pillows and jump off the bunk bed. Only I make them clean it all up. After I yell at them. I forgot to mention how they like to dive off the top bunk head first into the pile. Yikes! That's why I yell. :)
Maybe I could hire them to do that to my linen closet so it will force me to clean mine as well. Looks like they were having a great time.
Post a Comment