Friday, September 3, 2010

Can anyone even pretend

that this picture doesn't bring pure joy to your soul?
When I filled out my baby order form, I requested all the best qualities.
And I think I can officially say that I got Heavens best student.
This little girl is the sweetest little smidge.
She is pure sunshine - and a whole lot of it.
Really, if she could talk, I think she would be hilarious.
I love how she sits in her Bumbo chair bobbing her little head
never missing a thing, and acting like she is far more mature than just 3 months.
But I guess she can since she has more hair than most 2 year olds.
I love, love, love when she smiles and squeals and kicks those scrawny little legs when she sees me.
We're buddies, you know.
And sometimes I want to eat her up because she's so irresistibly lovable.