Bradley is a quiet little guy. He doesn't say much and he really doesn't make a whole lot of noise most of the time. In fact, the most common noise I hear associated with Bradley is the screeching of the kitchen stool across the tile floor. Seriously, I think I need to put those stools away for awhile. He gets into EVERYTHING with those things.
But don't let his silence fool you.
He has discovered that a nursing baby creates a lot of unsupervised time for him. And he likes it.
But don't let his silence fool you.
He has discovered that a nursing baby creates a lot of unsupervised time for him. And he likes it.
Alot.
I have compiled pictures from 2 days worth of Bradley's mischief.
I should have backed this one up a bit - he's standing on the kitchen stool!
sprinkles - I'm still vacuuming those babies up...
He removed all the blind slats and slid them into the desk drawer.
Good grief!
It's no wonder he is exhausted by naptime!
Do you see it?
Do you see his batteries recharging?
I love this boy to bits, but he sure keeps me busy.
I really feel like I finish cleaning up a mess just to turn around to see another one.
sigh.
12 comments:
But just look how cute he is! I don't know if I believe that he made all those messes...
Yes I remember the days, oh wait I still have to clean up messes. So it doesn't matter how old they are. Good luck I have a feeling he is just getting started.
Oh. My. Word. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for! You SO needed a break last night- I am very upset that you left! We could have worked something out you turkey!
Sigh. Marlie has just figured out how to move kitchen chairs to her liking. It's only a matter of time... and I'm sure it won't be pretty!
I'm sorry, but I am laughing right now. How clever to have figured out those blinds! Whoever said "silence is golden" never had kids to understand that silence means danger!
Oh boy! Fun times!!!!
That looks like Logan! He is into everything! I was at a friends today and he got into the DVD's and then i took them away and he was taking the DVD player out of the cabinet, then he took the batteries out of the Wii Fit, and then spilled popcorn all over the living room and kitchen, then mixed a game and its pieces all over that. There was more than that but I am exhausted just telling you about it. I am home and need a NAP!
So, it sounds like he and Caleb would get along just nicely!...I think they should never meet. :)
Good luck with your messes. Your kids are adorable.
That is hilarious! Of course I can say that because he is not taking my blinds apart or dumping sprinkles on my floor ;) My time is coming though.
Oh my heck out of everything I think the blinds would have made me the most upset ha ha ha. What a cutie though. And I am right there with you, Briggs is my trouble maker!
He really is so adorable! Yes, nursing time is tricky isn't it? Way too much couch time for mom and way too much free time for the little ones! At least he is sleeping well for you!
I know how you feel! That's exactly how Eli is when I'm nursing Ava. The things he does in such a short time. :)
Post a Comment