Presenting, the Amazing David and Kira and their 4 magnificent children.
My terrific friend Stephanie was a sport and did wonderful job taking our family photos for the year. And by golly, we didn't make it easy on her. My two sons (who will remain nameless) were S.T.I.N.K.E.R.S.
I'm pretty sure Stephanie ran at least 8 miles that day...What a woman!
Behold!
Lots of ice cream bribes and a firm hold on Bradley's right leg produced a beauty.
Lots of ice cream bribes and a firm hold on Bradley's right leg produced a beauty.
Forget the "firm hold," I practically had to put Bradley in a choke hold to keep him on my lap.
And isn't Aubrey's expression a classic?
And I know I shouldn't point this out, but please don't blame Dave for his haircut.
Ya...that was me.
Chop Chop Chop - "I know we're having pictures in a few days...chop chop chop...
It'll be fine."
Famous last words.
And I know I shouldn't point this out, but please don't blame Dave for his haircut.
Ya...that was me.
Chop Chop Chop - "I know we're having pictures in a few days...chop chop chop...
It'll be fine."
Famous last words.
I absolutely could not pick just one favorite of each kid
so you'll just have to look at a sprinkling of my faves.
This next one of Bradley is absolutely priceless.
For me, it captures the real Bradley and makes me laugh.
Perfect!
Oh, and pretend that this is my Christmas card -
because I just might have been too lazy, tired, busy to get one out this year.
But those who love me most will forgive me.
Right?











8 comments:
I love your pictures! I have to go back to them and use those poses one day. You kids are so cute!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! I can't believe how great they turned out! Your kids are totally adorable and they're each their own little person. You're more than forgiven about the christmas card because I'm right there with you!
You're pictures look so good, what a nice looking family! The kids all look like angels to me! And I agree it would of been great to see you at Christmas, we even mentioned to eachother how much we enjoyed your blog.
Those pictures are ADORABLE! Stephanie does an awesome job, you can't deny that. It also helps that you have such a cute family!
Wow, what great pictures! We have to use vice grips to hold our little ones down for pictures too.
Those are so stinkin' cute! Man, I wish we could get some good family pictures like that. And I am right there with ya with the Christmas card this year!
You guys have such cute kids!! Those pictures are sooo cute! I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh every time!
Love the pictures! Photography is my new obsession so I really enjoy seeing other peoples family portrait ideas. You have such a cute family - and bribery is ok for picture taking in my book!
Post a Comment