We don't get out much.
It's safer to just stay at home.
But, this week we ventured out with all the giblets for a little Disc Golf fun.
We had a great time and were particularly reminded delighted
by the amazing talents of our 4 children.
Let's have a recap:
First of all, it was a BEAUTIFUL day!
(I am a total Sunshine Rat so this was pretty exciting!
Ya, you read it right. Sunshine Rat. Pretty much my own lingo.)
Brooklyn stunned us with some beautiful "I'm a little teapot" disc throwing form.
Jack thrilled us with a fair amount of pouting/whining.
"My legs hurt. It's hot. I'm hungry. Are we done yet?"
Bradley entertained us by continually being where he shouldn't be
and therefore getting pegged in the head with at least 3 Frisbees.
Aubrey tried out her "changes color in the sun" toe nail polish
and then pleased us with her rendition of
"Are we done yet? I'm hungry. It's hot."
So then we had to carry that little bod for the last 9 holes.
Oy. She's heavy.
But that cheered her up enough to pose for a classic
"stare off into the distance" photo with her father.
I'd like to thank these children for bringing their amazing talents everywhere we go.
No wonder we don't get out much.






1 comment:
Are you kidding me! You are showing me these pictures when I am FREEZING! It looks like you had a great time in all that WARM weather! Bring some sunshine with you when you come my way.
Post a Comment