Wow, you are one kickin blogger. I am so excited to see that you have a blog. Now I can actually see what you guys are up to on a regular basis. I didn't realize how old Bradley is already. In my mind, you just had him. I think it is hillarious that Jack makes a little bed for himself instead of getting into bed with you. That is so sweet. I don't think I would mind that. It's when they get into bed that I go crazy. I am so excited to see you for Thanksgiving. See you soon.
4 comments:
your family is just so darn cute! It's not fair! :)
I think it's adorable! And Jack sounds like he's about the sweetest thing ever. We missed you this weekend too. I hope we can see you guys soon!
Cute Hair! She looks so grown up!
Wow, you are one kickin blogger. I am so excited to see that you have a blog. Now I can actually see what you guys are up to on a regular basis. I didn't realize how old Bradley is already. In my mind, you just had him. I think it is hillarious that Jack makes a little bed for himself instead of getting into bed with you. That is so sweet. I don't think I would mind that. It's when they get into bed that I go crazy. I am so excited to see you for Thanksgiving. See you soon.
Post a Comment