Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day at the Zoo

Thanks to having a day off of school, we decided to take the kids to the zoo! (I LOVE living in a place where you can visit the zoo all year round!)

When we got there we headed to the back of the zoo for a picnic - which, as it turns out, is where the kids (and Steve) had the most fun. Here is Jack, Brooklyn, and Madie rolling down the hill. I wish I had a picture of Steve riding down the hill in their jogging stroller...



Are these 2 cute or what? They were both so good the whole time!



All the kids checking out the flamingos!



A 4 headed turtle?



Jack, Brooklyn, Logan, Ella, Mia and Madie - love these cute kids!


We all had a great time - and it only took us 3 hours. ha ha The kids were exhausted by the end. We love having such great friends to do fun things with!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a fun time!!

Tringali Family said...

we had so much fun too! we will have to go again next week!