So...what do you get when you put 3 little girls in the same room with a fairy movie, popcorn and pillows?
Lots and lots of giggling!
This picture shows how Jack felt about being out numbered. He made the conscience decision to set up camp away from the girls. (But I have to say that he was pretty excited about the Tinkerbell movie)
General Bradley keeping the troops in line
We had lots of fun having our little "girl party" (+Jack & Bradley). Brooklyn loves having her friends over and I think it is safe to say that soon there will be a picture of Dave and I on an actual date with no children but Bradley. It will be worth documenting since it is a very rare occasion. How exciting.
1 comment:
Fun pics! Thanks so much for watching them....a date night is always good for a marriage;)
Post a Comment